Hala International School strives to make children confident and creative builders of their future. Our focus is on the whole child. We work towards an integrated curriculum that reaches across disciplines and age levels. The students are encouraged to meet academic challenges with openess, enthusiasm , a willingness to solve problems.
We aim for an atmosphere of cooperation, with respect for individual differences and social values.
WE ASPIRE TO:
– develop independent in children and a responsibility for self and others
– promote divergent thinking and creativity
– provide opportunities for students to develop leadership skills
– promote self discipline and a high standard of behavior
– provide strategies,techniques and skills for co-operative behavior
– provide an environment where staff feels secure in expressing concerns and suggestions for betterment of children