We at Hala International School provide education to the students of all ethnic and religious backgrounds. Admission of the child depends on the availibitly of space and clearing of the entrance test. The date of the entrance test can be taken from the administration office.
Admission Requirements: (Age Criteria)
Lower Kindergarten: Child should be at least 3 years and 9 months old by October 1
Upper Kindergarten to G7: Child should pass an entrance test in English and Mathematics
Grade 8 and 9: Child should pass an entrance test in English, Mathematics and Science
1. A completed admission form signed by the parent/guardian.
2. One recent passport size photograph
3. Report cards of previous grades completed ( attestation required if issued outside KSA)
4. Copy of the birth certificate
5. Copy of the iqama including the most recent renewal
6. Copy of the passport
7. School leaving certificate from the previous school attended ( attestation required if issued outside KSA )
8. Home address map